India offers plenty of options when it comes to choosing a boarding school for your child.
Residential Schools have been popular since ages as they support shaping the students and prepare them for the world.
There are several benefits of boarding school and some of them are listed below:
- A child learns to cope up and become self-reliant.
- A child, especially if he or she is a single child, will have a company of friends who can support them
- A child tend to develop more confidence and extrovert personality.
- Most residential schools have options of extra curricular activities and regular games as they have bigger space compare to schools in urban areas..
- A child leans to value many basic life lessons and value them
- A child also develops better discipline as they are under observations.
Followings are some of the best boarding schooling options:
- RISHI VALLEY SCHOOL, CHITTOOR
- BISHOP COTTON SCHOOL, SHIMLA
- THE DOON SCHOOL, DEHRADUN
- WELHAM GIRLS SCHOOL, DEHRADUN
- WOODSTOCK SCHOOL, MUSSOORIE
- THE LAWRENCE SCHOOL, SANAWAR
- SHAYADRI SCHOOL, PUNE
- GOOD SHEPHERD INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, OOTY