after Covid-19 cases have serged in Japan, China and many other countries, Government of India issued new notifications and requirements for traveling to India. Government of India has reintroduced RT-PCR test requirements before traveling to India. This new notifications come with effect from January 1st, 2023 for the passengers from high-risk countries.
- 1. Effective 1st Jan. 2023 (1000 hours IST), all international passengers arriving/ transiting from high-risk countries must mandatorily self-declare on the Air Suvidha portal.
- 2. A negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report conducted within 72 hours of undertaking the journey from any of the high-risk countries must also be uploaded onto the Air Suvidha portal.
- 3. The 6 high-risk countries are China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea, Thailand and Japan.
- Passengers transiting through high – risk countries, irrespective of their originating country before coming to any Indian Airport, must mandatorily self-declare on the Air Suvidha portal along with their negative RT-PCR certificate (as described above).
- Please use Air Suvidha link to complete the form – Air Suvidha Form Link
- 4. All precautionary measures instituted inside the airplane and at the airport (wearing face masks and maintaining social distancing) must be followed.
Additional circular has been issued on Dec 29th, 2022.